Here are some of the many advantages to belonging to our toy library:
- Your child has a variety of toys from which to choose as their interests and skill levels change.
- You can borrow toys that are no longer available in stores.
- You help the envirnoment by not adding more toys to the junk yard.
- You save money purchasing fewer toys
- You and your child(ren) can test a toy before buying.
- Your child learns to take care of toys and take responsibility for them.
- Your child learns to make decisions.
- You can learn what toys interest and challenge your child.
- You can ask a qualified toy librarian for advice on choosing toys that match your child’s skill development.
Here is a link to our Toy Library Website with the current list of toys you can check out for your child if you become a member of the toy library: